synthetical garlic oil
Chemical synthetic garlic oil
Standard: feed grade, pharmaceutical grade, export grade,
Molecular formula: C6H100S2
Molecular weight: 162.28
CAS NO: 8008-99-9
Specific gravity: 1.05-1.1
Color: light yellow to brown red liquid
Smell: strong garlic smell
Refractive index: 1.550~1.580
Solubility: soluble in most non-volatile oils, partially soluble in ethanol, insoluble in water, glycerin and propylene glycol, etc.
Chemical stability: strong acids, strong oxidants and UV rays can cause deterioration
- It has a broad-spectrum and high-efficiency bactericidal effect; it has a strong killing effect on Gram-positive bacteria and negative bacteria. Experiments have shown that 1PPM of allicin can play an antibacterial and bactericidal role and can replace antibiotics in feed. It has significant preventive and therapeutic effects on diseases such as dysentery, enteritis, avian hemorrhage, Escherichia coli, respiratory diseases and fish, shrimp, crab, cockroach, red spot, and intestinal inflammation.
- Seasoning and attracting food to improve feed quality. It has a strong and pure smell of garlic and can replace other fragrances in the feed. It can improve the odor of feed, stimulate the fish, livestock and poultry to produce a strong attracting effect, so that the appetite is greatly increased, and the feed intake is increased.
- with fungicidal effect: the test shows that allicin has a strong inhibition and killing effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, can effectively prevent mold mildew, prolong the storage of feed, can replace the mold in the feed Agent.
- Package: 25kg/drum, 50kg/drum
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, pay attention to sealing