15 benefits of garlic oil, do you know?
Do you like to eat garlic? Then 15 of the garlic oil is delicious, do you know?
What is garlic oil?
Garlic grows mainly in the tropics, and garlic is full of cooking and medical benefits. Vegetables are rich in anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties, making them a natural therapeutic. It produces a substance called allicin, which is the ancestor of sulfur.
In addition to high sulfur content, garlic also contains selenium, flavonoids and amino acid arginine, which are plant phytochemicals that are good for human health.
Garlic can be eaten in a variety of forms and can even be made into oil. Garlic oil can be prepared by steam distillation or vegetable oil grinding and soaking cloves. Garlic oil has been shown to reduce the risk of heart disease by controlling high cholesterol and blood pressure. However, it can also be used as a daily remedy. Here are 15 health benefits of garlic oil:
- Treat acne. Garlic contains allicin, selenium, zinc, copper and vitamin C, all of which contribute to the health of the skin. In particular, zinc has the ability to regulate sebum secretion, which is a key cause of acne. The quality of this anti-inflammatory garlic further helps to relax the skin. Mix a few drops of garlic oil with the mud and apply it to your face for 10-15 minutes to create a miracle for your skin.
- Improve immunity. Because garlic is rich in antioxidants, taking a certain amount of oil a day can greatly benefit the immune system. Nutrients such as vitamin B1, vitamin C, vitamin B6, phosphorus, iron and allicin can find immune-enhancing nutrients in garlic oil and are ideal for promoting overall health.
- Undo the toothache. Compound allicin not only helps reduce tooth pain and inflammation, but also helps reduce bacterial build-up and activity, as well as prevent tooth decay. What people need to do is apply a cotton ball coated with garlic oil to the affected area.
- Prevent hair from falling. Garlic oil contains various nutrients such as vitamin E, sulfur, vitamin B1, vitamin B6 and vitamin C, which help to promote hair growth and enhance its texture. Those nutrients help fight any scalp disease. Just apply garlic oil to your scalp, then wait one night and rinse with a mild shampoo.
- Treat dandruff. If dandruff worries everyone, then you can start adding garlic oil to your shampoo and use this mixture. Garlic has anti-fungal properties and can fight infections that pave the way for dandruff. Its oil also contains sulfur, which helps calm the irritated and inflamed skin and relieves the typical itching caused by dandruff.
- Fight infections. According to one study, allicin is an active compound found in garlic oil that has an antibacterial effect and is resistant to many parasites, bacteria, viruses and fungi such as Candida albicans, Escherichia coli and Giardia lamblia. .
- Treat metabolic disorders. Many people use garlic oil to treat metabolic syndrome, which is often accompanied by high blood sugar, obesity, high cholesterol and high blood pressure. The presence of antioxidants in this oil can directly affect this syndrome, alleviating all of these risk factors and maximizing metabolic activity.
- Relieve headaches. Anecdotal evidence confirms that a small amount of garlic oil can be applied directly to the temple, or a small amount of undiluted oil can quickly relieve inflammation of the capillaries and temples. This can minimize the occurrence of headaches and migraines.
- Diabetes control. The hypoglycemic properties of garlic oil can help people control their energy expenditure and insulin production. This oil is ideal for maximizing metabolic activity and therefore helps prevent the peak and decline in glucose that afflicts many diabetic patients.
- Keep your respiratory system healthy. Inhaling garlic oil, like eating garlic, can quickly clear the nasal passages and sinuses, as well as relieve stress. In addition, oil can alleviate allergic reactions and help reduce asthma attacks and obvious blockages.
- Prevent obesity. Garlic oil is very suitable for starting metabolism, in addition to the ability to lower cholesterol, it is equivalent to passive fat burning. Garlic can also help suppress hunger, and sulphide can help people feel full for a long time, thus reducing excessive eating and snacks between meals.
- Rich in antioxidants. Allicin is not only one of the most powerful and versatile antioxidants known, but it also contains a lot of antioxidants in garlic oil. If people try to reduce the body’s oxidative stress, prevent premature aging, or protect their body from the growth of cancer cells, then it is strongly recommended to use garlic oil.
- Improve digestion. Given its irritating and high antioxidant levels, garlic oil or juice can be a solution for intestinal inflammation and constipation. It helps digestion and stimulates peristalsis while reducing the likelihood of cancer in different gastrointestinal tracts.
- Treat ear infections. Garlic oil is an ancient treatment for earaches and infections. This oil not only fights the bacteria that cause the infection, but also alleviates the pain caused by the infection. This is entirely due to the antibacterial, antiseptic and antiviral properties of vegetables.
- Treat cold sores. Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, garlic oil makes the best choice for treatment of cold sores. With the help of a cotton ball, apply oil to the affected area to reduce swelling and quickly relieve pain. Garlic supplements can also help speed up the healing process.
Despite the many health benefits, this potent oil does have some side effects, including dangerous hypoglycemia and blood pressure, skin irritation, body odor, bad breath and excess bleeding. To avoid such problems, it is best to use this oil after consulting a doctor. If you like Xiaobian, you can pay attention.